Business Administration Apprenticeship
Bulk Tainer is actively looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice to join their Administration team. As an Apprentice with Bulk Tainer, you will perform a wide range of administrative tasks throughout your Apprenticeship.
Help and advise customers in a friendly and supportive manner on any services and products we offer.
- Book in appointments for our on-site technicians and help to organise their day efficiently and effectively
- Use our EPOS and ticketing system to manage our levels of customer service and to also take payments of customers
- Proactively retrieve and respond to voicemail messages and customer emails
- Offer basic technical support to customers when required (technical training will be given, although some initial basic knowledge would be useful)
- Take responsibility for handling the renewal of customers subscriptions to services we offer such as Office365, Antivirus and Backup system.
- Carry out general maintenance and cleaning such as dusting/vacuuming the workplace, keep shelves stocked and arranging the product displays
- Help with any company promotions as required. This could include but is not limited to using social media, internet marketing and general media articles
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times in relation to both customers and the company
- Carry out general administrative tasks as required, such as filing, paperwork and organising of stock
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the grade of the post as required by the company management
- Help to make sure the product information is kept up to date and is correct on our website
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Good IT and typing skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to adhere to and apply strict rules of confidentiality
- Good communication skills
- Confidential and quick-learner
- Hardworking and self-motivated
For more information about our Business Administration Apprenticeship please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at all of our other vacancies please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information about the Level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services/3473-level-3-diploma-for-the-business-administrator#tan=information.