Business Administration Apprenticeship
ITEC North East are assisting Collier Property Management in their search for a Business Administration Apprentice. As a Business Administration Apprentice with Collier Property Management, you will perform a wide range of administrative duties.
Collier Property Management is an established lettings agent based in Linthorpe, Middlesbrough. Due to continuing growth, they have an opportunity for a personable and enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Business Administration Apprentice.
The role is to support the property and lettings manager, the maintenance administrator and the financial administrator and will encompass the following:
- Answering and making telephone calls
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- Processing viewing appointments in accordance with the policy through our property management software system
- Processing maintenance issues in accordance with the policy through our property management software system
- General data inputting to our property management software system
- Taking and recording rent and other payments from tenants either in person or by telephone including use of PDQ and iZettle machines
- Opening and maintaining landlord, property and tenant files in accordance with policy including the filing of gas safety checks, guarantees etc.
- General administration duties including opening and distributing post, maintaining enquiries email inbox, copying and printing and distributing invoices
- Assisting with general office tidiness
- Good communicator with excellent customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Experience of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good Maths and English skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good sense of humour
- Good personal presentation
- Attentive to detail
- Willingness to learn
For more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information on the level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services/3473-level-3-diploma-for-the-business-administrator#tab=information.