Business Administration Apprenticeship
Fire Tech is actively looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice to join their Administration team. As an Apprentice with Fire Tech, you will perform a wide range of administrative tasks throughout your Apprenticeship.
• Processing of Invoices/ Statements
• Assisting with the ordering of material & consumables.
• Answering the telephone and liaising with customers
• Use of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word)
• Processing of timesheets, data entry
• Control of costing sheets & stock levels.
• Updating internal databases, data entry.
• Basic knowledge of SAGE accounts software
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Good IT and typing skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to adhere to and apply strict rules of confidentiality
- Good communication skills
- Confidential and quick-learner
- Hardworking and self-motivated
For more information about our Business Administration Apprenticeship please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at all of our other vacancies please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information about the Level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services/3473-level-3-diploma-for-the-business-administrator#tan=information.