Business Administration Apprenticeship
Geon is actively looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice to join their Administration team. As an Apprentice with Geon, you will perform a wide range of administrative tasks throughout your Apprenticeship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any individual to start their career in recruitment. The training and transferable skills provided will not only offer a milestone in the recruitment industry but the opportunity to work within other areas of business/office environments in the future.
Your day to day duties will include but will not be limited to:
• Carry out daily candidate telephone interviews/assessment centres
• Source candidates for prestigious clients
• Input data to bespoke recruitment software/carry out payroll service
• Manage job applications
• Liaise with local job centres
• Manage job boards and adverts on local and national websites
• Dealing with inbound and outbound calls
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Ability to work well as part of a team as well as individually
• Maintain a high standard of work at all times
• Ability to follow instructions accurately
• Ability to adhere to and apply strict rules of confidentiality
• To be flexible and a genuine willingness to undertake any tasks which could reasonably be expected of someone in this capacity
• Excellent communication skills
• Candidate must be a driver or someone who is looking to drive within the next year
• Can-do attitude
• Bright outlook with an appetite for life
• Good telephone manner
• Commitment to delivering great customer service
• The ability to build relationships quickly
• Articulate, passionate and a self-motivator
• Strong work ethic
For more information about our Business Administration Apprenticeship please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at all of our other vacancies please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information about the Level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services/3473-level-3-diploma-for-the-business-administrator#tan=information.