Business Administration Apprenticeship
Go Gas and Power is actively looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice to join their Administration team. As an Apprentice with Go Gas and Power, you will perform a wide range of administrative tasks throughout your Apprenticeship.
- General administration duties
- Data input
- Liaising with suppliers
- Dealing with customers over the phone
- Ordering stationery
- Writing up letters
- Good telephone manner
- Professional and confident when dealing with customers
- Good knowledge of IT systems
- Ability to use own initiative
- Able to work as part of a team and alone.
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Packages: Word and Excel
- Be able to listen and question effectively, to overcome objectives
- Be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets
- Have a professional telephone manner, with a resilient approach
- Show a can-do attitude with a strong work ethic
- Be self-motivated, inquisitive, and willing to learn and explore new ways of achieving goals
For more information about our Business Administration Apprenticeship please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at all of our other vacancies please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information about the Level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services/3473-level-3-diploma-for-the-business-administrator#tan=information.