Business Administration Apprenticeship
ITEC North East are assisting Home Fix Computers in their search for a Business Administration Apprentice. As a Business Administration Apprentice with Home Fix Computers, you will perform a wide range of administrative duties.
- Help and advise customers in a friendly and supportive manner on any services and products we offer.
- Book in appointments for our on-site technicians and help to organise their day efficiently and effectively.
- Use our EPOS and ticketing system to manage our levels of customer service and to also take payments from customers.
- Proactively retrieve and respond to voicemail messages and customer emails.
- Offer basic technical support to customers when required (technical training will be given, although some initial basic knowledge would be useful).
- Take responsibility for handling the renewal of customers subscriptions to services we offer such as Office365, Antivirus and Backup system.
- Carry out general maintenance and cleaning tasks such as dusting/vacuuming the workplace, keeps shelves stocked and arranging the product displays.
- Help with any company promotions as required. This could include but is not limited to using social media, internet marketing and general media articles.
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times in relation to both customers and the company.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the grade of the post as required by the company management.
- Help to make sure product information is kept up to date and is correct on our website.
Requirements and prospects
- An outgoing, friendly and approachable character with an exceptional sense of customer service expectations and pride in own work.
- A willingness to help and assist customers of different knowledge levels.
- The ability to proactively organise his/her own workload within agreed guidelines.
- The ability to work both independently and cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Is self-motivated, organised, efficient and methodical in their approach to tasks.
- Is able to demonstrate a sound level of common sense and forward-thinking.
- A flexible approach to all aspects of working life.
- Must be a mature, reliable, trustworthy and professional individual.
For more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information on the level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/~/media/cityandguilds-site/documents/apprenticeships/emerging/new%20factsheets/j410687_new_factsheet_business_administrator_210318%20pdf.ashx.