Business Administration Apprenticeship
Isocom is actively looking to recruit a new Business Administration Apprentice to join their busy administration team. As an Apprentice with Isocom, you will perform a wide range of administration tasks throughout your Apprenticeship.
- Being trained in-house in our administrative; accounting and computing procedures including sales, purchases and overheads
- Working with our office staff and communicating with our customers and suppliers using windows software
- Data entry using Sage and Xero accounting software.
- High level of motivation
- Good social skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a small or busy team
- Able to use your own initiative
For more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at all of our other vacancies please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information about the Level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services/3473-level-3-diploma-for-the-business-administrator#tab=information.