Business Administration Apprenticeship
Mitchells Grievson Chartered Accountants are looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice to assist their payroll department. As a Business Administration Apprentice with Mitchells Grievson Chartered Accountants, you will be required to complete a variety of Administration tasks throughout your Apprenticeship.
- Support the payroll department in preparing payroll for external clients
- Answering telephones for external calls
- Manning reception and greeting clients
- Filing of records within the office
- General office administration
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
- High level of motivation
- Good social skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft and Excel packages
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team and a busy team
- Be able to use your own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner
For more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information on the level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services/3473-level-3-diploma-for-the-business-administrator#tab=information.