Business Administration Apprenticeship
Park Lane Surgery is actively in search of a new Business Administration Apprentice to join their busy administration team. As an Apprentice with Park Lane Surgery, you will perform a wide range of administration tasks throughout your Apprenticeship.
- Responsible for answering the telephone – switching to the correct answer service at appropriate times during the day
- Answer the telephone, make appointments, record arrival on the appointment system.
- Direct patients to consulting rooms
- Receive repeat prescription requests, prepare and process them via the computer clinical system
- Processing patient hospital referrals via the Electronic Referral System
- Completing forms in relation to medicals, insurance reports etc
- Issuing invoices where appropriate
- Liaising with hospitals and patients regarding referral queries
- Operate the appointment system
- Communicate effectively with other team members
- Communicate effectively with patients and carers
- Recognize people’s needs for alternative methods of communication and respond accordingly.
For more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information on the level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services/3473-level-3-diploma-for-the-business-administrator#tab=information.