Business Administration Apprenticeship
ITEC North East are assisting Pearson Carter in their search for a Business Administration Apprentice. As a Business Administration Apprentice with Pearson Carter, you will perform a wide range of administrative duties.
Pearson Carter has an exciting opportunity for an apprentice to join our Market Development team as a Business Administration Apprentice. Pearson Carter are a niche recruitment agency specialising in niche technologies. You will be working as a Business Administration Apprentice within a recruitment environment developing new markets and supporting our Recruitment Consultants with Business Development tasks.
- Researching job vacancies and new clients.
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Writing business-appropriate emails to job vacancies and new clients and being the first point of contact.
- Following GDPR rules.
- Keeping track of vacancies and new clients on spreadsheet.
- Managing all administrative duties for new and prospective clients.
You must be Microsoft Office efficient for this Apprenticeship and full training will be provided when you start.
Essential functions and basis duties:
- Communicating over the telephone with clients and colleagues
- Use excellent customer service continuously
- Organise and report data
- Managing in house computer systems
- Use a diary system
- Sending and receiving emails
- Postal and stationery duties
- Filing and maintaining internal documents
- Store and retrieve information
Requirements and prospects
- An outgoing, friendly and approachable character with an exceptional sense of customer service expectations and pride in own work.
- A willingness to help and assist customers of different knowledge levels.
- The ability to proactively organise his/her own workload within agreed guidelines.
- The ability to work both independently and cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Is self-motivated, organised, efficient and methodical in their approach to tasks.
- Is able to demonstrate a sound level of common sense and forward-thinking.
- A flexible approach to all aspects of working life.
- Must be a mature, reliable, trustworthy and professional individual.
For more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information on the level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/~/media/cityandguilds-site/documents/apprenticeships/emerging/new%20factsheets/j410687_new_factsheet_business_administrator_210318%20pdf.ashx.