Business Administration Apprenticeship
ITEC North East are assisting RS Industrial in their search for a Business Administration Apprentice. As a Business Administration Apprentice with RS Industrial, you will perform a wide range of administrative duties.
Administration duties using a computer system
Receipting of goods on the computer system
Checking stock against supplier delivery notes
Picking and packing vending machine/consignment stocks
Moving stock & bin location of stock using the computer system
Creating labels from the computer system and matching to the product on the shelf
Stocktaking with reports generated from the computer system
Picking goods against packing lists/delivery notes generated from the computer system
Merchandising shop display
- An excellent and willing attitude
- Strong commitment to Goals and KPI’s
- Excellent telephone skills & presentation
- Experience using CRM software, with a keen focus on attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Clear, consistent and reliable communicator
- Must enjoy talking on the phone and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communicator
- Good standard of education
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
For more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information on the level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services/3473-level-3-diploma-for-the-business-administrator#tab=information.