Business Administration Apprenticeship
Scanman UK is actively looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice to join their Administration team. As an Apprentice with Scanman UK, you will perform a wide range of administrative tasks throughout your Apprenticeship.
- Answering the phones and directing calls
- Dealing with customer queries
- Filing workflow documents, specifications sheets, job tickets using company filing systems
- Learning to close and file tickets using companies MIS System
- Communications with internal and external; team members over the phone and via email
- Creating label templates
- Updating and maintaining products specs
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Good IT and typing skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to adhere to and apply strict rules of confidentiality
- Good communication skills
- Confident and quick learner
- Hardworking and self-motivated
For more information about our Business Administration Apprenticeship please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at all of our other vacancies please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information about the Level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services/3473-level-3-diploma-for-the-business-administrator#tan=information.