Business Administration Apprenticeship
ITEC North East are assisting The Personal Support Network in their search for a Business Administration Apprentice. As a Business Administration Apprentice with The Personal Support Network, you will perform a wide range of administrative duties.
- Learn how to undertake administrative tasks, such as photocopying, fax transmissions, processing mail, maintaining filing systems, archives and resource libraries and updating information
- Learn to use Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Learn to answer the telephone and liaise with staff, clients and other agencies to assist the delivery of services
- Learn to use carefree scheduling system
- Learn to produce simple correspondence and reports from written documents
- Learn how to retrieve data from the client information database
- Liaise with staff, clients and other agencies to assist in operational staff in the delivery of services
- Learn to accurately input and process data from databases and spreadsheets
- Learn to minute, produce and distribute accurate recordings of meetings
- Learn to administer financial processes, including collection and distribution of monies and banking, processing invoices, arranging countersignature and payments
- Learn to order and maintain stocks of relevant stationery and forms, with the agreement of the administration co-ordinator
- Undertake the apprenticeship training NVQ in Business Administration, a certificate in Business Administration and Functional skills in maths, English and ICT
- Basic computer understanding
- Good communication techniques
- Use of initiative
- A good team player
For more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information on the level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services/3473-level-3-diploma-for-the-business-administrator#tab=information.