Business Administration Apprenticeship
ITEC North East are working closely with TR Fastenings in their search for a Business Administration Apprentice to support their multi-national operations. As a Business Administration Apprentice with TR Fastenings you’ll be heavily involved in Managing the central electronic filing system, Data input into the software system, General administrative duties including monthly reporting and much much more.
- Managing the central electronic filing system
- Data input into the software system
- General administrative duties including monthly reporting, producing and updating documents and collection of data
- Participating in Health, Safety & Environmental department projects as required
The successful candidate needs to have:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Computer literate
- A good telephone manner and able to communicate at all levels
- Able to be a good all-round team player
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- A proactive approach to work
- Able to ensure confidentiality and professionalism are maintained at all times.
For more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information on the level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services/3473-level-3-diploma-for-the-business-administrator#tab=information.