Business Administration Apprenticeship
Triads are actively in search of a new Business Administration Apprentice to join their busy administration team. As an Apprentice with Triads, you will perform a wide range of administration tasks throughout your Apprenticeship.
- Communicating over the telephone with clients and colleagues
- Use excellent customer service continuously
- Organise and report data
- Managing in house computer systems
- Use a diary system
- Sending and receiving emails
- Postal and stationery duties
- Filing and maintaining internal documents
- Store and retrieve information
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Scanning document
- Writing and uploading unique content
- Arranging stock
- Learning how to use Adobe, also learning how to photograph and learn how to edit pictures
- Learn how to take photos using Triads bespoke camera system and editing images to go on the website
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
- High level of motivation
- Good social skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft and Excel packages
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small and busy team
- Be able to use your own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner
For more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information on the level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services/3473-level-3-diploma-for-the-business-administrator#tab=information.