Business Administration Apprenticeship
A brief overview of the role
An excellent opportunity to undertake an apprenticeship in Business Administration within a well-established accountant firm in Middlesbrough.
- Responding to correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and e-mails as required
- Updating and maintaining records, both computerised and paper-based to a high level of accuracy
- Providing cover for the office during periods of holiday and absence
- Providing an excellent support function to internal colleagues
- Working in a range of roles incorporating finance, account management and administrative duties
- Dealing with cash and credit checks
- Working with and assisting the internal credit controller
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft word-excel-outlook
- Good communicator
- Able to work as part of a small team
- Willingness to learn a variety of new skills
If you would like to read up on more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services/4475-business-and-administration#tab=information or https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.