ITEC North East are assisting Bulk Tainer Logistics in their search for a Business Administration Apprentice. As a Business Administration Apprentice with Bulk Tainer Logistics, you will perform a wide range of administrative duties.
Assisting with Customs clearance, logging and processing of import and export declarations along with necessary communication with stakeholders. Various internal and external systems’ processes and updates. Accuracy and attention to details is paramount, therefore ensure it is up to the best standard. Any related admin processes. Communication with third party brokers, as necessary. Documentations processes for audit trail. Proactively helping to manage the customs processes.
- Answer telephones, take details, assist where required and transfer to appropriate staff members
- Liaise with suppliers to arrange and confirm bookings
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not be limited to: photocopying, e-mails, mail, and filing
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Sign for and distribute packages
- Coordinate and maintain company records
- Support and assist members of staff
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate
- Ability and willingness to study and learn
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Attention to detail
- Self organisation
- Problem solving
For more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information on the level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/~/media/cityandguilds-site/documents/apprenticeships/emerging/new%20factsheets/j410687_new_factsheet_business_administrator_210318%20pdf.ashx.