ITEC North East are assisting Bulk Tainer Logistics in their search for a Business Administration Apprentice. As a Business Administration Apprentice with Bulk Tainer Logistics, you will perform a wide range of administrative duties.
- Create and respond to requests for customer quotations, ensuring accuracy and the most competitive route is chosen.
- Complete any assigned tender to the highest standards to put BTL in the best possible position to win and maintain business. Meet required deadlines, keep stakeholders up to date with progress and document all agreed actions, outcomes and lessons learned
- Ensure timely contribution towards the Sales & Procurement Development program
- When rates required for new customer quotations are missing, liaise with the Procurement team to secure rates. If required and time allows, support with any ad hoc procurement tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate
- Ability and willingness to study and learn
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Attention to detail
For more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information on the level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/~/media/cityandguilds-site/documents/apprenticeships/emerging/new%20factsheets/j410687_new_factsheet_business_administrator_210318%20pdf.ashx.