AEL Fire and Security
ITEC North East are thrilled to be partnering up with AEL Fire & Security who have been established since 2003 and have moved from strength to strength. They are now looking for an Apprentice to join their friendly office team. This is a great opportunity to start your career in Business!
Duties to include
- To ensure that records associated with contracts, installations, commissioning, tests, purchases are completed and transferred to the appropriate filing location.
- Assisting the Directors and Managers with administration function associated with contract.
- Dealing with materials for installation & service jobs – Orders to be raised through Sage line 50.
- Organising returns of equipment for service & installation department.
- Answering phones and greeting visitors
- Receiving all deliveries and allocating space in stores, completing delivery on sage and email project manager to advise of location.
- Assist with all aspects of arranging and completion of paperwork associated with installations, commissioning as necessary.
- Maintain records applicable to NSI procedures and working procedures.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers, via email, telephone and letter.
- Scan job file information and file in Cash cabinet
- Company filing, including maintaining service filing cabinets and archiving
- Computer literate
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to meet deadlines
- Customer service focus
- Able to work on own or as part of a team.
Minimum of 3 GCSEs A-C / 8-4 (or equivalent), including English and maths
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Business Administrator standard
- Functional Skills if required
Via your ITEC tutor and on-the-job training, you’ll get the opportunity to learn:
- Record and document production
- Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organisation
- Project management
- Relevant regulation
- Business fundamentals
- External environment factors
Salary: £9,379.00 per year