We have an exciting opportunity to join a North East training provider as a Business Administrator Apprentice. Based in Middlesbrough, you will be responsible for general office duties and supporting staff in day to day activities.
Duties will include:
- Reception – meet and greet
- General Office duties – telephone / post / photocopying / ring round – interviews / timesheets / taking messages / filing
- Learner files – setting up and updating
- Support training staff in the preparation of training materials
- Support Induction with learner packs
- Team minutes
- Placement database updated
- Has some computer skills (use of Word / Excel) would be beneficial.
- Good communicator – written and verbal
- Well presented
- Good interpersonal skills / Pleasant telephone manner
- Able to deal with a wide range of visitors and learners in a polite and friendly way.
- Friendly personality
- Keen/ motivated/ enthusiastic
- Well organised
GCSEs in English and maths at grade A-C / 7-4 or equivalent.
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- Functional Skills if required
Via your ITEC tutor and on-the-job training, you’ll get the opportunity to learn:
- Record and document production
- Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organisation
- Project management
- Relevant regulation
- Business fundamentals
- External environment factors
Salary: £*** per year