Business Administrator Apprenticeship
Brief overview of the role
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to work alongside the team as a Business Administration apprentice, supporting the operations of the organisation in our busy office.
Duties to include:
- Assisting all members of office staff in day to day running of a busy office environment
- Answering telephones
- Data input
- Basic office duties supporting the design, sales and production teams
- Good career prospects for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written
- Pleasant and competent telephone manner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good IT and typing skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to learn and teach new systems/equipment
- Ability to prioritise workload
- GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- Possibility of a permanent position upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
- Good career prospects
For more information about Business Administration Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can find out more information on the level 3 qualification at https://www.cityandguilds.com/~/media/cityandguilds-site/documents/apprenticeships/emerging/new%20factsheets/j410687_new_factsheet_business_administrator_210318%20pdf.ashx.