Blacksons are looking for a new member of the team, they want to train and support you to be the best you can be. You’ll learn new skills whilst gaining a qualification, with excellent prospects following the apprenticeship.
Job Description / General Duties will/can include:
- Responding to queries via telephone; this will include communicating with Client, Solicitors and Estate Agents etc. where required.
- Taking incoming calls / reception duties.
- Assisting with general administration duties. This may include filing, scanning, creating reports etc.
- Assisting senior members of staff with ad-hoc duties
- Typing and setting up documents such as letters and reports
- Keeping computer records up to date.
- Setting up meetings and taking minutes
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets and databases
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- Confident communicator via telephone, email, and face to face
- An ability to think on your feet and work as part of a team
- Process orientated
- Excellent degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Taking initiatives
- On time completion of tasks.
- No quality issues arising from completed work.
- Compliance to Company’s core processes
Job Type: Full Time, Apprenticeship
Hourly Rate: £4.81
Hours: 9-5 Monday to Friday
Lunch Break: 30 minutes unpaid.
31 days annual leave including bank holidays and three days between Christmas and New year.