ITEC North East are assisting May Green Marketing in their search for a Digital Marketer Apprentice. As a Digital Marketer apprentice with May Green Marketing, you will have an exciting opportunity to work and develop your career with this long-standing, well-respected company.
Duties to include:
- Create Websites using various platforms
- Maintain Website Content
- Update websites with the purpose of improving Search Engine Optimisation
- Create and design Newsletters
- Assist with client Digital Marketing projects
- Liaise with clients on Digital Marketing projects
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of HTML, coding and web design
- Knowledge of Domains, Server Hosting and SEO although training will be given
- Able to work to deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Good attention for detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Take pride in your work
- Team player
Possibility of a permanent position upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
To view our other apprenticeship vacancies please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
Things to consider
Please do not contact the company direct and only apply through this advert.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.