Fancy a job working for magazines? This business has three magazines, you will be involved in all aspects of the administration to help the team. As the apprenticeship progresses you will have the opportunity to go to Events with the rest of the team and represent the business – if this sounds like you apply now!
· Day to day Business Admin duties
· Keeping a distribution list up to date with the Magazines clients
· Keeping a spreadsheet populated with distribution details of all clients on where to send details to
· You must be confident on the telephone and have a nice telephone manner as you will be required to make outgoing calls to the businesses to update details on where to send free copies of their magazine.
· It would be advantageous that you are familiar with power point, excel and outlook.
· You will learn how to manage diaries for any meetings including Zoom meetings.
· You will be responsible for re – ordering the stationery and keeping an eye on the stock to replenish when necessary
· We currently use DPD for the delivery of our magazines and you will become familiar with booking DPD and how to arrange the deliveries
· Currently BW Magazines have 2 magazines, one in Hull and the other in Worcestershire and the Black Country, and an annual Business Guide in Humber. We launch our 3rd magazine in August for the North East and we also launch a business Guide for the North East in January 2023. We are very much looking for someone who can grow with their business with a view to full time employment. You will be part of some exciting new magazines in new areas.
· Next year you will have to opportunity to travel with the company to some great events across mainly the hospitality industry and get the chance to meet with people you deal with on a daily basis. This will be fully expensed by the magazine but also you do not have to go if this is a part of the business you don’t want to get involved in
- 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday – Friday
- Total hours per week: 37.50
- NAW plus incentives
Close to Heworth Metro in our brand new offices at Heworth Hall