We are looking for a an outgoing, confident apprentice ready to work as part of a friendly team with customer satisfaction being our highest priority. We will train and help you succeed with excellent opportunities with us for a permanent role following the apprenticeship.
Apprenticeship 13-16 months – Location Office Based
Overview of the Company
- Working for the Nations local plumber;
- Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority; a high percentage of our business is repeat customers and referrals, and we welcome the opportunity to demonstrate our high standards of work and commitment to customer service;
- Working together with domestic and commercial customers, we have contracts with over one hundred companies nationwide and work closely with the UK’s biggest insurance underwriter;
- Supportive working environment; strong ethos around work ethic and engagement with training;
- In-house support available 24/7;
- Employment pathways are available to support career development;
- Working closely with Veteran Led organisations in supporting their community and helping the best way we can;
- Possible opportunities to work with other partner businesses through your career with us.
Purpose of the position
- The purpose of the position is to provide administrative support the team of plumbing engineers; responding to queries and in-house works allocation system to ensure a smooth and consistent service;
- Complete general office tasks or procedures, including, but not limited to; answering general enquiries (face-to-face, email or telephone), data entry, maintaining diaries and work schedules in order to deliver a responsive service to both internal and external stakeholders;
- Respond to and take appropriate action for urgent emails and enquiries;
- Effective maintenance of work schedules for the team of plumbing engineers;
- Working with in-house CRM systems; including updating, adding and submitting quotes and uplifts to head office and insurers;
- Regulation communication with customers regarding service updates and progress reports;
- Providing outstanding support for customers throughout their interactions Metro Plumb North East;
- Any other reasonable duties.
The emergency plumbing industry is fast paced and exciting – no two days are alike and you will face a variety of interesting and challenging situations. Working alongside a range of colleagues and professions, you will have the satisfaction of helping customers on a daily basis. The industry will make you think fast in order to provide the best possible service to our customers and support our plumbing engineers in the best way possible, whilst having 24/7 support from colleagues and managers.
Essential criteria for this role are:
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Good IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office;
- Five GCSEs at least Grade C / Level Four including English Language and Mathematics;
- Experience of working in a team (work or leisure related);
- Ability to manage time in order to meet deadlines;
- Ability to follow instructions, written or oral, accurately
- Evidence of excellent attention to detail.
Desirable criteria for this role are:
- Evidence of personal development to maintain skills;
- Relevant work experience (paid or voluntary).
Salary: From £8.36 per hour