The candidate must be outgoing, friendly, and positive in their approach with an appetite to develop their own skills as well as helping Blacksons Chartered Building Surveyors to grow and succeed.
Job Description / General Duties will/can include:
- Responding to queries via telephone; this will include communicating with Client, Solicitors and Estate Agents etc. where required.
- Taking incoming calls / reception duties.
- Assisting with general administration duties. This may include filing, scanning, creating reports etc.
- Assisting senior members of staff with ad-hoc duties
- Typing and setting up documents such as letters and reports
- Keeping computer records up to date.
- Setting up meetings and taking minutes
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets and databases
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- Confident communicator via telephone, email, and face to face
- An ability to think on your feet and work as part of a team
- Process orientated
- Excellent degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Taking initiatives
- On time completion of tasks.
- No quality issues arising from completed work.
- Compliance to Company’s core processes
Job Type: Full Time, Apprenticeship
Hourly Rate: £4.81
Hours: 9-5 Monday to Friday
Lunch Break: 30 minutes unpaid.
31 days annual leave including bank holidays and three days between Christmas and New year.