Customer Service Apprentice
A brief overview of the role
ITEC North East are proud to be working with Mortimer Bell International, a leading Microsoft specialist recruitment agency in their search for 2 Customer Service Apprentices to support their ambitious growth strategy. You’ll get the chance to interact with many different people, offering advice and excellent service over the phone and via email.
Our customer service/recruitment resources are responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies. You will work with Mortimer Bell candidates and help build new relationships and sustain existing relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their requirements.
The job involves attracting candidates by drafting adverts for use in a wide range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and sourcing through referrals and the other methods used by the company. You will be required to screen candidates to check their eligibility for the role and match those skills to the client’s requirements, interview the candidates via phone, do background checks and check if they are eligible to legally work for that organisation.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example, newspapers, websites and magazines
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Offering advice to candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Working towards and exceeding targets
- Conscientious and hardworking
- Able to tailor your approach to different audiences
- Excellent communication skills
- Well presented and professional
- Tenacious and determined
- Highly personable
- Diligent and conscientious
If you would like to find out more information about Customer Service Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/customer-service-practicioner-apprenticeship/.
If you would like to have a look at our other vacancies please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies.