Customer Service Apprenticeship
Mastercopy is looking to recruit a new Customer Service Apprentice to join their growing, fast-paced customer service team.
Duties Will Include:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities
- Identifies advantages and compares the organization’s products/services.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Participates in trade shows and conventions
- Other duties as assigned
- Conscientious and hardworking
- Able to tailor your approach to different audiences
- Excellent communication skills
- Well presented and professional
- Tenacious and determined
- Highly personable
- Diligent and conscientious
If you would like to find out more information about Customer Service Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/customer-service-practicioner-apprenticeship/.
If you would like to have a look at our other vacancies please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies.