Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Advance Learning Partnership is offering an exciting opportunity for an apprentice interested in marketing to assist in the provision of an efficient and professional service across the school and wider Trust. The post-holder will be working across Parkside Academy in Willington and Whitworth Academy in Spennymoor.
- Maintain personal expertise, to be a role model and promote high expectations for all members of the school community through your role within the structure;
- To model the values, ethos and vision of the Trust;
- To maintain at all times the utmost confidentiality with regard to all financial reports, records, personal data relating to staff, pupils and other information of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Assist with the production of promotional materials including prospectus, brochures and newsletters.
- To assist in the maintenance of the school website. Ensure the website is up to date at all times.
- Assist with the organisation and implementation of events.
- To assist with the management of the Trust’s accounts on social media.
- Edit videos and presentations as assigned.
- To conduct research to support PR planning.
- Assist with reprographics including the supervision of resources.
- To control and monitor stock of reprographics resources (toner, paper etc. and school supplies).
- To word process letters and other documentation for staff as required.
- The post-holder will be expected to undertake any appropriate training provided by the trust to assist them in carrying out any of the above duties;
- The post-holder will be expected to contribute to the protection of children and vulnerable adults, as appropriate, in accordance with any agreed policies and/or guidelines, reporting any issues or concerns to their immediate line manager;
- The chosen candidate will be required to promote, monitor and maintain health, safety and security in the work place. To include ensuring that requirements of health & safety at work act, COSHH, and all other mandatory regulations are adhered to;
- An Enhanced disclosure with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) will be undertaken before and appointment can be confirmed.
If you would like to read up on more information about Digital Marketing please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
If you would like to look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.