Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Photobooth Props are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their expanding business. This is an exciting opportunity for an apprentice interested in a career in Website Development, Digital Marketing, SEO and analysis of website content and much, much more.
Duties will include:
- Creating and executing and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Achieving excellent product knowledge
- Adding products to websites, writing product descriptions and product updates
- Adding products to eBay, Amazon and Etsy
- Optimise marketing campaigns
- Build and execute a social media marketing strategy, achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of a social media marketing roadmap
- Create and optimise content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc
- Monitor analytics and advise on learnings or trends
- Promote the company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
- Answering customer emails and phone calls when admin staff are buying.
- Creative and have a flair for design
- Eye for detail
- Have knowledge of Website platforms although training will be given
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Take pride in your work
If you would like to read up on more information about Digital Marketing please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
If you would like to look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.