Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
ITEC North East are assisting Imperial Recruitment in their search for a Digital Marketing Apprentice. As a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Imperial Recruitment, you will perform a wide range of Digital Marketing duties.
Imperial Recruitment is an established multifaceted successful northeast based recruitment business the foundation is built. Imperial Recruitment is extending their marketing division to create, execute and analyse various online and offline marketing strategies which will help the business not only develop new routes to market but also to manage a fast-growing brand in our very competitive industry.
Implements marketing and advertising campaigns
- Analyse sales forecasts and ensure that candidate and client generation is in sync with target markets
- Cleansing and updating the data on the system ready for consultant sales activities
- Keep promotional material ready and up to date
- Support consultants by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests
- Research competitors and market opportunities daily
- Plan sales meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements
- Specific candidate attraction strategies
- Website and social media updating
- External agency/supplier management where required
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales data.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Be polite with a desire to learn
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Be able to work well as part of a team
- Good literacy and communication skills
- Teamwork; Ability to work as part of a small team. Self-motivated with a proactive approach, able to follow direction and work on own initiative
- Competent and effective: Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to cope with a varied workload.
- Communicate: Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to demonstrate good verbal and written communications. Helpful, friendly and courteous attitude.
If you would like to find out more information about our Digital Marketing course please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships.
You can find out more information about the Digital Marketing course at https://ww.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services-/7513-social-media-and-digital-marketing#tab-information.
If you would like to look at all of our other amazing vacancies you can find them here.