Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Isocom is actively looking to recruit a new Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their busy administration team. As an Apprentice with Isocom, you will perform a wide range of Digital Marketing tasks throughout your Apprenticeship.
- Being trained in-house in our marketing procedures
- Liaising with our sales and marketing staff and communicating with our distributors and customers
- Maintaining our customer pipeline records
- Updating our website
- Following up conference contracts
- Updating our digital marketing systems including our component datasheets
- preparing and publishing product and publicity information including editorials
- SEO and PPC knowledge
- Familiar with WordPress
- Good knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to use own initiative
If you would like to find out more about our Digital Marketing course please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
You can find out more information about the Digital Marketing course at https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services-/7513-social-media-and-digital-marketing#tab=information.
If you would like to look at all of our other amazing vacancies you can find them here.