Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
ITEC North East are assisting Lockout Tagout Safety in their search for a Digital Marketing Apprentice. As a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Lockout Tagout Safety, you will perform a wide range of Digital Marketing duties.
Lockout Tagout Safety provides bespoke industrial safety solutions, with the intention of protecting employees from harm and helping employers comply with safety legislation. We are a worldwide provider of modern, high-quality Lockout Tagout products.
- Website admin
- Update social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube using Hootsuite or equivalent social media management tool. Running paid marketing campaigns.
- Google analytics
- Search Engine optimisation
- Email marketing
- You will also be involved in the development of our marketing and social media strategy and content plan.
- E-sales including producing quotations; invoices on Quickbooks our accounting software (similar to Sage)
- You may also be required to support other departments from time to time eg picking and packing items ready for despatch, building padlocks (training will be given), laser engraving and mechanical engraving and some warehouse duties.
- Be polite with a desire to learn
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Be able to work well as part of a team
- Good literacy and communication skills
- Teamwork; Ability to work as part of a small team. Self-motivated with a proactive approach, able to follow direction and work on own initiative
- Competent and effective: Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to cope with a varied workload.
- Communicate: Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to demonstrate good verbal and written communications. Helpful, friendly and courteous attitude.
If you would like to find out more information about our Digital Marketing course please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships.
You can find out more information about the Digital Marketing course at https://ww.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services-/7513-social-media-and-digital-marketing#tab-information.
If you would like to look at all of our other amazing vacancies you can find them here.