Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
ITEC North East are assisting Sherwoods Motor Group in their search for a Digital Marketing Apprentice. As a Digital Marketing with Sherwoods Motor Group, you will perform a wide range of Digital Marketing duties.
An opportunity has arisen for a confident communicator to join the administration and marketing team at the Washington site of Sherwoods Motor Group. Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Deduplication processing on Database
- Database manipulation and management
- Marketing Updates – including outbound calls to customers
- Campaign manager setup and maintenance
- Unsubscribe management of Database
- Live Chat on the Dealer Website
- Working knowledge of MS office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- IT literate with the ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Efficient & effective administration skills, demonstrating attention to detail concerning work produced
- Clear and confident telephone manner
- Teamwork: Ability to work as part of a small team. Self-motivated with a proactive approach, able to follow direction and work on own initiative
- Competent and effective: Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to cope with varied work workload
- Communicate: Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to demonstrate good verbal and written communications. Helpful, friendly and courteous attitude
- Responsibility: Honesty and integrity with the ability to manage company database and other records accurately
- Driving license is not essential but desirable
If you would like to find out more information about our Digital Marketing course please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships.
You can find out more information about the Digital marketing course at https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services-/7513-social-media-and-digital-marketing#tab-information.
If you would like to look at all of our other amazing vacancies you can find them here.