Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
ITEC North East are assisting Smooth Print in their search for a Digital Marketing Apprentice. As a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Smooth Print, you will perform a wide range of Digital Marketing duties.
The ideal candidate will have good graphic design skills. We are seeking a new team member to help during a strong period of growth. The Apprentice will play a pivotal role assisted by the senior Graphic Designer.
- Day-to-day activities include (but not limited to)
- Concept development from briefs supplied
- Communicating with clients
- Designing logos and other marketing materials such as brochures and leaflets
- Designing / developing artwork for signage
- Creation of artwork for social media
- Ensuring that the company brand and vision is maintained across all digital platforms.
- Have experience in graphic design
- Be polite with a desire to learn
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Be able to work well in a team
- Good literacy and communication skills
- Teamwork: Ability to work as part of a small team. Self-motivated with a proactive approach, able to follow direction and work on own initiative
- Competent and effective: Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to cope with varied work workload
- Communicate: Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to demonstrate good verbal and written communications. Helpful, friendly and courteous attitude.
If you would like to find out more information about our Digital Marketing course please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships.
You can find out more information about the Digital marketing course at https://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifications-and-apprenticeships/business-skills/business-admin-and-public-services-/7513-social-media-and-digital-marketing#tab-information.
If you would like to look at all of our other amazing vacancies you can find them here.