Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship
ITEC North East are assisting Northfield School and Sports College in their search for an IT Infrastructure Apprentice. As an IT Infrastructure Apprentice with Northfield School and Sports College, you will perform a wide range of Infrastructure duties throughout your apprenticeship.
- Assisting the ICT team in ensuring that helpdesk support requests are dealt with, within an acceptable timescale and to user satisfaction, giving priority as appropriate to requests.
- Setting up user accounts, implementing password changes, and resolving user problems as they occur eg lost passwords, access issues, software problems etc.
- Ipad troubleshooting.
- Dealing with printing problems, both hardware and software, determining and rectifying the cause of faults.
- Hardware: routine checking, fault finding and rectifying problems. General maintenance of base units, monitors, mice, keyboards and printers.
- Supplying and replacing printer consumables.
- Helping to rebuild computers following errors.
- Assistance with the movement and setting up of ICT and other AVA equipment e.g. projectors and screens for presentations.
- Maintenance of catering reval units.
- Any other duties as requested by the Director of ICT.
SCHOOL ORGANISATIONAL OBJECTIVES
The Post holder will contribute to the school’s objectives in service delivery by:
- Enactment of Health and Safety requirements and initiatives as directed.
- Ensuring compliance with Data Protection legislation.
- At all times operating within the school’s Equal Opportunities framework.
- Commitment and contribution to improving standards for pupils and school improvement as a whole.
- Ensuring the safeguarding of all pupils.
- Demonstrating consistently high standards of personal and professional conduct.
If you would like to read up on more information about IT Infrastructure Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/apprenticeships/.
To look at other vacancies we have available please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies/.
You can also find out more information about the Infrastructure Apprenticeship at http://bit.ly/2H0o5Da.