A great opportunity has been created for an insurance advisor apprentice to support both agent and agency in maintaining retention targets and supporting growth; whilst providing excellent customer service and treating customers fairly.
Duties will include:
Providing excellent customer service with a ‘can-do’ proactive attitude you will:
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of NFU Mutual’s General Insurance and Financial Services products
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Handle General Insurance queries, quotations or amendments via telephone, e-mail and face to face
- Identify cross-selling opportunities to new and existing customers
- Produce correspondence to the required time frames and quality standards
- Complete administrative tasks to the required standards
- Good communicator – written and verbal
- Well presented
- Good interpersonal skills / Pleasant telephone manner
- Able to deal with a wide range of visitors and learners in a polite and friendly way.
- Friendly personality
- Keen/ motivated/ enthusiastic
- Well organised
6 GCSE passes including Maths and English.
A-level or equivalent qualifications.
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- Functional Skills if required
Via your ITEC tutor and on-the-job training, you’ll get the opportunity to learn:
- Record and document production
- Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organisation
- Project management
- Relevant regulation
- Business fundamentals
- External environment factors
Salary: £12,000 – £14,000 dependent on wider experience