IT Infrastructure Apprenticeship
ITEC North East are excited to be supporting Smart IT, an award-winning outsourced IT services provider, in their search for an IT Infrastructure Apprentice to support their field services team. The successful applicant will gain significant exposure to a wide variety of IT related tasks both remotely and on-site at client premises. You’ll have autonomy to manage the company as you see fit whilst offering outstanding customer service and adhering to strict service level agreements. Due to the field work required, we can only accept applications from car drivers with permanent access to a vehicle. In return, you’ll earn a Level 3 Apprenticeship in IT Infrastructure and the chance to take on a permanent role with this fantastic company.
- Resolving queries.
- Providing technical assistance.
- Maintaining ICT equipment.
- Installing and configuring hardware.
- Resolving faults.
- Upgrading or replacement of equipment as needed.
Desired skills :
- Very good communication skills, methodical and logical approach to tasks.
- A natural aptitude for understanding technical information.
- A full clean driving license would be advantageous, as there is a requirement for onsite client support, but it is not essential.
- Good level of knowledge in IT.
- Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
- Must enjoy problem-solving.
- A genuine interest in IT and technology.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Career focused and self-motivated.
- Hard working, confident, personable, enthusiastic.
- Works well as part of a team or on their own.
On completion of the apprenticeship, the individual could secure a full-time position as a first or second line engineer with Smart IT, with a competitive salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
If you would like to find out more information about IT Infrastructure Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/infrastructure-technician-apprenticeship/.
If you would like to have a look at our other vacancies please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies.