IT Infrastructure Apprenticeship
An outstanding opportunity to join a thriving outsourced IT Support business as an IT Infrastructure Apprentice to get involved in remote and physical fault fixing and hardware repairs.
Tasks to be trained in:
- Provide technical support via remote assistance, over the phone and face to face on site
- Fixing various issues with primarily Windows PCs
- Hardware repairs of PCs and Servers
- Logging tickets and recording tasks on the system
- Working in an existing team of technical experts
- Understanding of working with computers and hardware
- Experience of customer service would be beneficial
- Hardworking and eager to learn
- Organised and Proactive.
Due to the responsibilities of the role, a Driving Licence would be preferred
The successful applicant will:
- Work well on their own initiative and as part of a wider team
- Communicate brilliantly with both internal and external customers
- Have a keen interest in computers and fault finding
If you would like to find out more information about IT Infrastructure Apprenticeships please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/infrastructure-technician-apprenticeship/.
If you would like to have a look at our other vacancies please visit https://www.itecne.co.uk/vacancies.