Level 2 Award in Industrial Environmental Awareness
Flexible online delivery
Free (based on eligibility)
Dedicated tutor support
This course will underpin the knowledge and understanding of requirements for health and safety within an industrial environment.
You will learn how to:
* Understand health and safety in an industrial environment
* Understand how to communicate in an industrial environment
* Understand working effectively in an industrial environment
* Understand working relationships in an industrial environment
* Understand rights and responsibilities in an industrial environment
This course is a flexible online course. You will receive online support from a dedicated tutor.
As a result of completing the course, you will receive a Level 2 Award in industrial Environmental Awareness.
To enrol on this course for free, you must be either:
Currently employed & have a home postcode within the County Durham area OR
Currently employed by a business located within the Tees Valley area
Register your interest or ask further questions by completing the form below: